How do I return an item for a refund or exchange?
We deal with every return personally. If you wish to return an order, please contact email@example.com
In your email make sure you tell us:
- Which item(s) you wish to return
- Your order number
- The reason for returning
- Want an exchange? Tell us what you'd like to replace your item with
- Or let us know if you want a full product refund
We endeavour to reply to all exchange and refund queries within one working day (public holidays notwithstanding). This may be longer at busy times.
- Products must be returned in their original condition for a refund unless faulty.
- Allow 3-5 working days once the goods have reached us to process returns.
- Any returns received after 90 days will not be processed.
- All refunds will be credited back to the original method used to place the order.
- Credit/debit card transactions can take 3-5 working days to show on your bank statement.
- Please ensure your account details are current and up-to-date, as we may need to contact you regarding your return via email or telephone.
- Customers are accountable for return shipping charges. Goods are the customer's responsibility until they arrive with our customer service team.
How do I return an Incorrect or Faulty item?
If you believe the goods to be incorrect or faulty please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include clear images of the Product you believe to be incorrect or faulty.
We may ask you to return the Products to our Claims Centre at your own cost for investigation, as detailed in our Terms of Service. Details of the process for returning and reimbursement will be provided at the time of request.
Our returns policy does not affect the consumer's statutory rights.
Last updated: January 2020